Domain names represent the foundation of the internet. They fuel every activity that takes place online.You need a unique domain name to send email, market products, and services and to showcase your thought leadership.Think you can successfully do these things through someone else’s domain, like on Facebook or Medium? Let me be the first to tell you that’s a major mistake. (Just ask MySpace…)Maybe you do recognize the power of domain names, but can’t quite make sense of the opaque and confusing industry, such as…
- How to buy domain names at wholesale values that get inbound inquiries at retail value;
- How do you “crack the code” of domain name investing and become profitable;
- How to know when an asking price is unreasonable, or if you’re leaving money on the table when you sell;
- What the secrets are of those who have been in the industry for decades;
- What the optimal marketplace is to maximize profit for each of the six types of domain names; and
- How to act with integrity when dealing with intellectual property issues.